Pottstown’s High Street Yoga; Room to Stretch, Quiet to Reflect

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome

Namaste’ and Welcome…… Many of you know I’m not up to speed on technology. I don’t consider myself a dinosaur… but close. I still have a pre-paid cell phone, never text; I don’t have an i-pod and wish I could navigate the computer better. I get by with the help of my 11 year old son and good friends I call and ask for help. Despite my limited technology skills, setting up a blog has always been appealing to me. I follow several blogs, My good friend Carrie has a local jewelry business called Hammi Jammi Jewelry and I love checking out her new pieces. I often peruse vegan blogs to find something to make for dinner and check out the blogs of friends that write about their family. It’s a fun way to stay connected and updated.

My intention for the High Street Yoga Blog is to update upcoming events, share my experiences with Yoga and post articles, websites, and videos relating to yoga.

When setting up the blogspot I thought the logical first entry should be the evolution of High Street Yoga, but as I’m not a linear thinker, that post will come later….

Namaste’
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment