Pottstown’s High Street Yoga; Room to Stretch, Quiet to Reflect

Monday, October 5, 2009

Yurt



Today is a very exciting day for me. Work begins this morning on my Yurt; a traditional Mongolian Circle Hut that I will use as a home based Massage Therapy Business. The Yurt has been a vision of mine even before I became a therapist. Some twists and turns in the road have delayed the process, but now things are falling into place!

Two talented carpenters (and friends) begin today, clearing the land, digging the trench for electricity, and building the platform foundation. The actual Yurt will be delivered on Oct. 22nd and assembly of the Yurt will take a few days.

I feel fortunate to be surrounded with wonderful and talented friends that are helping me with the business. Melia of Priceless Moments by Melia will help with web design; and her sister designed the awesome Exhale logo!

My lifetime friend, Lori, bought me a book over 4 years ago when I began thinking about this, called Circle Houses. The first page of the book says “to the nomad soul in all of us” The quote makes my heart smile!

Namaste’

No comments:

Post a Comment