Pottstown’s High Street Yoga; Room to Stretch, Quiet to Reflect

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Heading to The Netherlands

I am heading to The Netherlands on Thursday to spend two wonderful weeks with my family, visiting my inlaws. My husband has been out of the country for a month for work so we are looking forward to time together. Visiting my husband's family, for me is about enjoying the simple things; his mom picks up fresh bread at the bakery every morning for breakfast, steaming pots of tea, biking to the store, soup every night for dinner and reconnecting with family. I'm also hoping to take a yoga class or two in his home town and look forward to a class in Dutch!

My classes at High Street Yoga will be canceled for the next two weeks, 7/28, 7/29, 8/4 and 8/5 and will resume again on 8/11 and 8/12.

Bedankt (thanks in dutch) and Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment